Core Facility provides all steps of proteomic analysis – protein isolation, separation of protein/peptide mixtures, qualitative and quantitative characterisation of proteins and their modifications by mass spectrometry and data processing.
- FTMS – Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid
- FTMS – Orbitrap Elite
- QTOF MS – Impact II
- MALDI-TOF/TOF MS - Ultraflextreme
- Sample preparation
- Separation of protein/peptide mixture
- Protein characterisation by mass spectrometry
- Data processing
- Separation of protein mixtures
- Intact protein analysis
- MALDI-MS profiling (e.g. microorganism characterization)
- Protein identification
- Characterization of protein modifications
- Protein quantification
Core Facility contact
Do not hesitate contact us for more detail discussion of your proteomics needs.
Zbyněk Zdráhal - email@example.com
More information about Proteomic Core Facility and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB.