Core Facility provides all steps of proteomic analysis – protein isolation, separation of protein/peptide mixtures, qualitative and quantitative characterisation of proteins and their modifications by mass spectrometry and data processing.
LC-MS/MS systems with:
- Q Exactive HF-X
- Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid
- Orbitrap Elite
- Impact II
- timsTOF Pro
- Sample preparation
- Separation of protein/peptide mixture
- Protein characterisation by mass spectrometry
- Data processing
- Separation of protein/peptide mixtures
- Intact protein analysis
- MALDI-MS profiling (e.g. microorganism characterization, glycan profiling)
- Protein identification
- Characterisation of protein modifications (phosphorylations, histone modifications, etc)
- Protein quantification
Core Facility contact
Do not hesitate contact us for more detail discussion of your proteomics needs.
Zbyněk Zdráhal - email@example.com
More information about Proteomic Core Facility and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB.