Crystallization of Proteins and Nucleic Acids
Crystallization of Proteins and Nucleic Acids core facility provides services focused on obtaining crystals of biomacromolecules and their complexes. We support both manual and robotic crystallization drops setting under various conditions. Remote control of crystal growth in the crystallization hotel is provided using the web interface over Internet.
- NanoDLS Spectrolight 600 (Molecular Dimension) – in-drop dynamic light scattering (DLS) measurements
- Gryphon dropsetter (ArtRobins) - a multi-channel (96 channels) pipetting robot for the easy set-up of nanodrop crystallization plates
- Crystallization hotel RI1000 (Formulatrix) - a crystallization plate storage and automated crystallization monitoring enclosure allowing remote access to crystallization images
- Glovebox with stereomicroscope (GS) for crystallization and crystal manipulation under defined (oxygen-free) atmosphere
- Classical and robotic crystallogenesis with remote experiment monitoring in three dedicated laboratories with strictly controlled temperature regimes with full backup
- Automated screening of variety of crystallization conditions and its effects
- Anaerobic crystallization and manipulation of biomacromolecules
- Assisted use of all experimental equipment for crystallogenesis, limited capacity for service crystallogenesis
Core Facility contact
More information about Josef Dadok National NMR Centre and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB (page 17).