Crystallization of Proteins and Nucleic Acids
BIOCEV Centre of molecular structure provides access to technologies installed in the newly constructed building of the Centre in Vestec near Prague.
- Spectrolight 600 - in drop dynamic light scattering measurements in Terasaki 72-well plates
- ArtRobbins Gryphon dropsetter - a multi-channel (96 channels) pipetting robot for the easy set-up of nanodrop crystallisation plates
- Formulatrix RI1000 crystallisation hotel - a crystallisation plate storage and automated crystallization monitoring enclosure allowing remote access to crystallization images
- Glovebox with stereomicroscope for crystallization and crystal manipulation under defined (oxygen-free) atmosphere
- Classical and robotic crystallogenesis with remote experiment monitoring in three dedicated laboratories with strictly controlled temperature regimes with full backup
- Automated screening of variation of crystallization conditions and its effects
- Anaerobic crystallization and manipulation of biomacromolecules
- Assisted use of all experimental equipment for crystallogenesis, limited capacity for service crystallogenesis.
Core Facility contact
Jiří Pavlíček, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Josef Dadok National NMR Centre and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB (page 17).