Mass spectrometry – based proteomics. Activities of the Core Facility cover all steps of proteomic analysis – protein isolation, separation of protein mixtures, protein characterisation by mass spectrometry and bioinformatic data processing.
- High-resolution mass spectrometer (FTMS) with Orbitrap
- Hybrid mass spectrometer (Q-LIT) with quadrupole and linear ion trap and liquid chromatography system
- MALDI-TOF/TOF mass spectrometer
- All steps of proteomic analysis - protein isolation, separation of protein mixtures, protein characterization by mass spectrometry and bioinformatics data processing.
- Measurement of NMR spectra at magnetic fields ranging from 11.75 T to 22.32 T (corresponding to proton frequencies 500 MHz to 950 MHz)
- Separation of protein mixtures
- Intact protein analysis
- Peptide/protein profiling (e.g. microorganism characterization)
- Protein identification
- Characterization of protein modifications
- Protein quantification
Core Facility contact
Zbyněk Zdráhal - firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Josef Dadok National NMR Centre and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB (page 17).