BIOCEV Centre of molecular structure provides access to technologies installed in the newly constructed building of the Centre in Vestec near Prague.
- Bruker D8 Venture diffractometer with a high-flux liquid Gallium X-ray source MetalJet D2, Photon II detector and Kappa goniometer
- ISX stage for D8 Venture – motorized stage for in-situ X-ray diffraction experiments, enabling screening of diffraction properties in crystallization trays
- Screening for X-ray diffraction of macromolecules
- In-house data collection and processing,
- In-situ evaluation of sensitive crystallisation targets, experimental phasing experiments – evaluation for MIR, SAD and MAD approaches
- Synchrotron-based data collection and processing, structure
- Assisted use of all experimental equipment, hosting prolonged experiments (in-house experimental phasing), “service” data collection at synchrotron sources of radiation in individual cases, capacity dedicated to methods development, long-term documented cryo-storage