Crystallization of proteins and nucleic acids
BIOCEV Centre of molecular structure provides access to technologies installed in the newly constructed building of the Centre in Vestec near Prague.
- Spectrolight 600 - in drop dynamic light scattering measurements in Terasaki 72-well plates
- ArtRobbins Gryphon dropsetter - a multi-channel (96 channels) pipetting robot for the easy set-up of nanodrop crystallisation plates
- Formulatrix RI1000 crystallisation hotel - a crystallisation plate storage and automated crystallization monitoring enclosure allowing remote access to crystallization images
- Glovebox with stereomicroscope for crystallization and crystal manipulation under defined (oxygen-free) atmosphere
- Classical and robotic crystallogenesis with remote experiment monitoring in three dedicated laboratories with strictly controlled temperature regimes with full backup
- Automated screening of variation of crystallization conditions and its effects
- Anaerobic crystallization and manipulation of biomacromolecules
- Assisted use of all experimental equipment for crystallogenesis, limited capacity for service crystallogenesis.
More information about Josef Dadok National NMR Centre and related services you can find in document Equipement and services of CIISB (page 17).