Instruct-ERIC is hiring a Director to join the Instruct Hub
- have visionary leadership and demonstrated management skills to achieve the ambition of Instruct-ERIC and maximises the value of the Instruct-ERIC partnership
- define the long-term strategic development of Instruct-ERIC, in close coordination with the Instruct-ERIC Council, the ISAB, the Executive Committee and any other suitable source
- perform the day-to-day management of Instruct-ERIC, including staff management at the Hub
- represent Instruct-ERIC in committees, meetings, and other venues; lead interface with other RIs, EC, ESFRI, and other consortia; position Instruct-ERIC within the European Research Infrastructure landscape
- be the legal representative of Instruct-ERIC.
Selection and application process
CMS BIOCEV Newsletter
Heads of BIOCEV CIISB core facilities have summarised recent technological upgrades of their laboratories and presented them as CMS newsletter. The overview of recent updates is available here.
Research scientist for the Centre of Molecular Structure - Biophysical methods facility
Biophysical Methods facility of BIOCEV is looking for a research scientist specialised in biophysical techniques and/or spectroscopic techniques.
Two on-line Magnetic Resonance Courses
Ilja Kuprov and Marcel Utz from University of Southampton made entire Undergraduate Magnetic Resonance module available online: 20 hours of video and 100+ pages of handouts.
PhD Studentship Applications - Professor J. Lewandowski
University of Warwick together with GSK company offers a PhD studentship focused on "Solid/solution-state NMR spectroscopy and cryo-electron microscopy methodology for the characterisation of aggregation mechanisms in proteins".