Extended Abstract Deadline for "New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery" Conference
We are delighted to announce an exciting international conference on
New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery
Date: Sep 23-25, 2019, Place: Convitto della Calza in Florence, Italy
Extended Abstract deadline: July 15, 2019
20 oral talks will be selected from submitted abstracts.
Registration via webpage: https://www.nfsdd.eu
- Patrizia Aducci, Universit? di Roma, Italy
- Michelle Arkin, University of California San Francisco, USA
- Alessio Ciulli, University of Dundee, UK
- Stephen Fesik, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Mike Hann, GlaxoSmithKline, UK
- Birthe Kragelund, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ora Schueler-Furman, Hebrew University, Israel
- Jan Steyaert, VIB, Brussels, Belgium
- Ed Tate, Imperial College London, UK
- Rebecca Wade, HITS & Heidelberg University, Germany
The conference is co-organized by two European Innnovative Training Networks (ITNs) AEGIS and TASPPI, which are devoted to training the next generation of interdisciplinary researchers in structure-based drug discovery in a cross sectorial netwok of academic labs, large and small pharmaceutical industries and biotech companies.
eBIC Cryo-EM Sample preparation course 13th-15th Nov 2019
Registration for course at Diamond Light Source, UK is now open.
Call for proposals for 7th Instruct Internship Programme
Call for proposals for Instruct Internship Programme (for internships to be held in 2019-2020) is now open.
New combined AFM-Raman microscope at CEITEC MU
The new instrument equipped at the Nanobiotechnology Core Facility, CEITEC MU.
10th Call for proposals for Instruct Centre Training Courses
Courses co-organised with industrial partners are encouraged.