Extended Abstract Deadline for "New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery" Conference
We are delighted to announce an exciting international conference on
New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery
Date: Sep 23-25, 2019, Place: Convitto della Calza in Florence, Italy
Extended Abstract deadline: July 15, 2019
20 oral talks will be selected from submitted abstracts.
Registration via webpage: https://www.nfsdd.eu
- Patrizia Aducci, Universit? di Roma, Italy
- Michelle Arkin, University of California San Francisco, USA
- Alessio Ciulli, University of Dundee, UK
- Stephen Fesik, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Mike Hann, GlaxoSmithKline, UK
- Birthe Kragelund, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ora Schueler-Furman, Hebrew University, Israel
- Jan Steyaert, VIB, Brussels, Belgium
- Ed Tate, Imperial College London, UK
- Rebecca Wade, HITS & Heidelberg University, Germany
The conference is co-organized by two European Innnovative Training Networks (ITNs) AEGIS and TASPPI, which are devoted to training the next generation of interdisciplinary researchers in structure-based drug discovery in a cross sectorial netwok of academic labs, large and small pharmaceutical industries and biotech companies.
New webpage on ciisb.org
A new page “Who is Who in Czech Structural Biology” has been added to the web site of CIISB
Save the date
Save the date – March 19-21, 2020
The XVII. Discussions in Structural Biology and 4th Users Meeting of Czech Infrastructure for Integrative Structural Biology (CIISB) jointly organized by Czech Society for Structural Biology and CIISB will take place in Nové Hrady, March 19 - March 21, 2020.
EOSC Early Adopter Programme
The second call for the EOSC Early Adopter Programme is now open!
Workshop “Upconversion Immunoassays for the Diagnosis of Bee Diseases”, September 12, 2019
CEITEC Masaryk University, Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Czech Academy of Science and Regensburg University organize jointly a workshop on the diagnosis of bee diseases.