You are cordially invited to contribute a research article, review, short communication or perspective to a Special Issue of Crystals journal.
Special Issue: Advances in Protein Crystallization and Crystallography
Guest Editors: Prof. Ivana Kuta Smatanova & Prof. Pavlína Maloy Řezáčová
Submission deadline: 31 December 2021
If more than 10 papers are finally published in this Special Issue, a best paper award will be established in which the selected winner will receive the opportunity to publish a future paper free of charge in our journal.
Papers can be submitted at any time until the deadline as they will be published on an ongoing basis.
Publishing in Crystals has the following benefits:
- Coverage by Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) with an impact factor of 2.404;
- Open access (unlimited and free access by readers—MDPI’s journals currently receive 10.2 million webpage views monthly);
- Thorough peer review (at least two review reports will be collected for one paper);
- Fast manuscript handling time—a first decision provided to authors approximately 13 days after submission and the average processing time (from submission to publication) is around 29 days;
- Immediate publication upon acceptance;
- High publicity and more frequent citations;
- No space constraints (no restriction on the length of the papers, electronic files can be deposited as supplementary material).