6th Open Call for Instruct-ERIC Internships
The Instruct Internship Programme funds research visits of 3-6 months duration to Instruct Centres in Europe. The aim is to facilitate valuable collaborations with Instruct research groups applying techniques that are not available in the applicant’s laboratory. Applications should specifically focus on the benefit to the applicant’s research. Internships may be hosted at any institution that hosts an Instruct Centre, providing the applicant is a resident of a different full Instruct member country at the time of making the application.
- Internships cover travel plus subsistence of the intern only and not of dependents.
- Applicants should be pre-doctoral scientists (PhD students) and early-stage postdoctoral fellows
- Internships are awarded for exchanges between laboratories in different countries.
- Proposals must have the approval of the hosting Institution or Department.
- Internships should be taken within one year of the award.
- The home laboratory (applicant’s usual workplace) must be within an Instruct Member country.
- On completion of the internship applicants must return to their home laboratory.
The 6th call opened in October 2018, and the deadline for applications is 21 December 2018.
Automatic sample changer and optic upgrade at the X-ray Diffraction and Bio-SAXS core facility at CEITEC MU
The automatic sample changer for BioSAXS Kratky camera system was installed and it is in operation.
POSTDOC: PROTEIN STRUCTURAL BIOLOGIST
We are seeking for a highly motivated scientist for EU-funded postdoctoral position inprotein structural biology for experimental team at Loschmidt Laboratories, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic.
4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic and the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University are honoured to invite you to take part in the 4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures, to be held on 19th November 2019 in the premises of LINDAT/CLARIAH-CZlarge research infrastructure.
Instruct-ERIC International Access Call
We are delighted to announce the opening of the Instruct access call for International users.