6th Open Call for Instruct-ERIC Internships
The Instruct Internship Programme funds research visits of 3-6 months duration to Instruct Centres in Europe. The aim is to facilitate valuable collaborations with Instruct research groups applying techniques that are not available in the applicant’s laboratory. Applications should specifically focus on the benefit to the applicant’s research. Internships may be hosted at any institution that hosts an Instruct Centre, providing the applicant is a resident of a different full Instruct member country at the time of making the application.
- Internships cover travel plus subsistence of the intern only and not of dependents.
- Applicants should be pre-doctoral scientists (PhD students) and early-stage postdoctoral fellows
- Internships are awarded for exchanges between laboratories in different countries.
- Proposals must have the approval of the hosting Institution or Department.
- Internships should be taken within one year of the award.
- The home laboratory (applicant’s usual workplace) must be within an Instruct Member country.
- On completion of the internship applicants must return to their home laboratory.
The 6th call opened in October 2018, and the deadline for applications is 21 December 2018.
UP CIISB Kick-Off Meeting, Monday, December 2, 2019
UP CIISB Kick-Off Meeting will gather the CIISB Core Facility Heads, Executive Committee members, and administration staff of CEITEC and BIOCEV to discuss the starting OP VVV investment project UP CIISB.
Petr Sedmera Prize 2020 - Call for Nominations Announced
The Petr Sedmera Prize is awarded for best published work in the field of nuclear magnetic resonance and is dedicated to the memory of a leading expert who has been instrumental in the development of NMR in Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
What’s ahead of us - A growing number of research agencies is assigning money randomly
Using lottery as a fairer and more open system in awarding grants? Read an interesting Nature’s article about a new trend.
Update of roadmap of Large Research Infrastructures of the Czech Republic
A new update of Roadmap of Large Research Infrastructures of the Czech Republic is now available.