6th Open Call for Instruct-ERIC Internships
The Instruct Internship Programme funds research visits of 3-6 months duration to Instruct Centres in Europe. The aim is to facilitate valuable collaborations with Instruct research groups applying techniques that are not available in the applicant’s laboratory. Applications should specifically focus on the benefit to the applicant’s research. Internships may be hosted at any institution that hosts an Instruct Centre, providing the applicant is a resident of a different full Instruct member country at the time of making the application.
- Internships cover travel plus subsistence of the intern only and not of dependents.
- Applicants should be pre-doctoral scientists (PhD students) and early-stage postdoctoral fellows
- Internships are awarded for exchanges between laboratories in different countries.
- Proposals must have the approval of the hosting Institution or Department.
- Internships should be taken within one year of the award.
- The home laboratory (applicant’s usual workplace) must be within an Instruct Member country.
- On completion of the internship applicants must return to their home laboratory.
The 6th call opened in October 2018, and the deadline for applications is 21 December 2018.
The 5th Workshop of Structural Biology in the Helmholtz Association
The workshop will take place at the DKFZ in Heidelberg, from December 17 to December 18, 2019
Postdoc and PhD Positions in Biomolecular NMR spectroscopy - Selenko lab at the Weizmann Institute of Science
Postdoc and PhD positions in biomolecular NMR spectroscopy are available in the Selenko Lab at the Weizmann Institute of Science, Department of Biological Regulation.
PDB-Dev: A Prototype System for Depositing Integrative/Hybrid Structural Models
announced in 2017 contains now 22 officially released structures.
Reader’s Corner - literature to read, science to follow
As of July 2019, a new section Reader’s Corner - literature to read, science to follow has been added to our web.