4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic and the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University are honoured to invite you to take part in the 4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures, to be held on 19th November 2019 in the premises of LINDAT/CLARIAH-CZlarge research infrastructure.
This year´s conference programme will include in particular:
- Presentation of the 2019 update of Roadmap of Large Research Infrastructures of the Czech Republic for the years 2016-2022 with an outlook for the agenda development until 2030;
- High-level strategy debate of Ministerial representatives on benefits that the large research infrastructures bring to meet the socioeconomic priorities of the Czech Republic;
- Clustering of European research infrastructures as an instrument of finding joint solutions to common challenges by capitalising on synergies and developing joint strategy approaches;
- Merging the large research infrastructures of the Czech Republic into multi-node consortia in view of the capacity building and extending portfolio of services offered to user community.
- Date: Tuesday, 19th November 2019
- Venue: Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Prague
- Contact: 4thLRIsNationalDay@msmt.cz
You can find more here.
New webpage on ciisb.org
A new page “Who is Who in Czech Structural Biology” has been added to the web site of CIISB
Save the date
Save the date – March 19-21, 2020
The XVII. Discussions in Structural Biology and 4th Users Meeting of Czech Infrastructure for Integrative Structural Biology (CIISB) jointly organized by Czech Society for Structural Biology and CIISB will take place in Nové Hrady, March 19 - March 21, 2020.
EOSC Early Adopter Programme
The second call for the EOSC Early Adopter Programme is now open!
Workshop “Upconversion Immunoassays for the Diagnosis of Bee Diseases”, September 12, 2019
CEITEC Masaryk University, Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Czech Academy of Science and Regensburg University organize jointly a workshop on the diagnosis of bee diseases.