4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic and the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University are honoured to invite you to take part in the 4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures, to be held on 19th November 2019 in the premises of LINDAT/CLARIAH-CZlarge research infrastructure.
This year´s conference programme will include in particular:
- Presentation of the 2019 update of Roadmap of Large Research Infrastructures of the Czech Republic for the years 2016-2022 with an outlook for the agenda development until 2030;
- High-level strategy debate of Ministerial representatives on benefits that the large research infrastructures bring to meet the socioeconomic priorities of the Czech Republic;
- Clustering of European research infrastructures as an instrument of finding joint solutions to common challenges by capitalising on synergies and developing joint strategy approaches;
- Merging the large research infrastructures of the Czech Republic into multi-node consortia in view of the capacity building and extending portfolio of services offered to user community.
- Date: Tuesday, 19th November 2019
- Venue: Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Prague
- Contact: 4thLRIsNationalDay@msmt.cz
You can find more here.
ARIA Workshop and User Group meeting
Instruct-ERIC is hosting an ARIA workshop and User Group meeting on 25th February in Amsterdam.
CIISB UP project approved for financing during 2020-2022
The project CIISB UP submitted to the OP VVV Call 02-18-046 Research Infrastructures II has been positively evaluated and will receive funding to reinvest into the existing equipment and to purchase new instrumentation in the amount 22 mil. EUR.
Magnetic Resonance - An Interactive Open Access Publication of the Groupement AMPERE
The AMPERE Society has decided to launch a new publication called “Magnetic Resonance, An Interactive Open Access Publication of the Groupement AMPERE” for articles on Nuclear and Electron Magnetic Resonance and Imaging.
Advanced SAXSanalysis trainingWe would like to invite you to an Advanced SAXSanalysis training.The training is designed to help you with processing data collected with small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) instrument in the Centre of Molecular Structure in the Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences in BIOCEV. The tutorials will be by application specialist Anton Paar (instrument manufacturer).