4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic and the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University are honoured to invite you to take part in the 4th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures, to be held on 19th November 2019 in the premises of LINDAT/CLARIAH-CZlarge research infrastructure.
This year´s conference programme will include in particular:
- Presentation of the 2019 update of Roadmap of Large Research Infrastructures of the Czech Republic for the years 2016-2022 with an outlook for the agenda development until 2030;
- High-level strategy debate of Ministerial representatives on benefits that the large research infrastructures bring to meet the socioeconomic priorities of the Czech Republic;
- Clustering of European research infrastructures as an instrument of finding joint solutions to common challenges by capitalising on synergies and developing joint strategy approaches;
- Merging the large research infrastructures of the Czech Republic into multi-node consortia in view of the capacity building and extending portfolio of services offered to user community.
- Date: Tuesday, 19th November 2019
- Venue: Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Prague
- Contact: 4thLRIsNationalDay@msmt.cz
You can find more here.
eBIC Cryo-EM Sample preparation course 13th-15th Nov 2019
Registration for course at Diamond Light Source, UK is now open.
Extended Abstract Deadline for "New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery" Conference
International conference on New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery in Florence, Italy extended deadline for abstracts to July 15, 2019.
Call for proposals for 7th Instruct Internship Programme
Call for proposals for Instruct Internship Programme (for internships to be held in 2019-2020) is now open.
New combined AFM-Raman microscope at CEITEC MU
The new instrument equipped at the Nanobiotechnology Core Facility, CEITEC MU.