PETER Summer School
3 – 5 October 2018
- Brno, Czech Republic
A (late-)summer school on the topics related to the scope of the PETER project - EPR, scanning microscopy methods, plasmonics and terahertz technology.
Date: 3. - 5. 10. 2018 (Wed - Fri). Stay the Friday night to enjoy the spectacular Brno Researchers' Night!
City: Brno, Czech Republic - a city in the Top 5 student cities in the world, and regarded as the \"capital\" of electron microscopy in Europe.
Venue: CEITEC BUT, Purkyňova 123, 61200 Brno.
- RAINER HILLENBRAND CIC nanoGUNE
- GRAHAM SMITH University of St Andrews
- JOACHIM KRENN University of Graz
- OLEG MITROFANOV University College London
- BORIS EPEL MIGUEL BERUETE University of Chicago
- JASHA REPP Public University of Navarra
- MIGUEL BERUETE University of Regensburg