NMR Valtice 2020
19 – 22 April 2020
- Centre of Excellence, Valtice
The conference will provide a forum for the exchange of ideas for all who are active in the field of nuclear magnetic resonance, and are developing new NMR methods, techniques and tools for research and application in science and technology. Our intention will be to generate a pleasant and friendly ambience for the conference participants within the frame of a high-level scientific event. NMR Valtice – Valtice, Czech Republic is organized by
- Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno
- National Center for Biomolecular Research (NCBR), Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
under the auspices of
- The Discussion Group “Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy” (The Spectroscopic Society of Johannes Marcus Marci – Czech Republic)
- The Discussion Group “Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy” of Austrian Chemical Society
- Hungarian NMR Discussion Group
The conference fee should be paid via Shopping Center of Masaryk University. The registration fee includes lunches and dinners. Accommodation is not arranged by the organizers.
Notification: The organizers do not provide any services related to application for a Schengen Visa.
Registration: January 1 - March 8, 2020
Payment of Conference Fee: January 1 - April 10, 2020
Abstract Submission: March 8, 2020
More Information available at official event’s website.