Day of National Research Infrastructures 2017
2 November 2017
- Masaryk University, CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology, Bohunice campus, pavilion A35, Brno
Meeting want to demonstrate the efficiency and importance of RI and its influence on development of R&D institutions. On meetings will be presented services and achievements of Infrastructures etc.
Program of national day is divided in thematic area sessions:
- Session I: Welcome and introduction
- Session II: Long term sustainability of research infrastructure
- Session III: Panel of funding agencies
- Session IV: European Open Science Cloud
- Session V: User services and governance of research infrastructures
Type of event: Meeting
The event is free of charge. Registration is open until 25th October 2017.
In case of reaching the capacity of the venue, preference will be given to representatives of research infrastructures listed on the Czech Roadmap of Research Infrastructures.