Cryo-Electron Microscopy Service Platform
7 February 2020
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- EMBL Heidelberg
On 7th February 2020, past and future users of the EMBL Cryo-EM Platform will have an opportunity to meet, discuss and start new scientific collaborations.
This Symposium will attempt to stimulate the exchange of experience among cryo-EM users and developers, and to strengthen the cryo-EM community. The symposium will include sessions on applications of single particle analysis as well as a session on cryo-EM grid developments, presented by eleven invited speakers.
Besides invited speakers, all participants are welcome to present their research during the poster session. Also a tour of the EMBL Cryo-EM Platform will be provided. The meeting will be rounded out with a discussion and feedback from future users, followed by a social event.
- Aurelie Bertin (Curie Institute, Paris, FR)
- Thomas Braun (Biozentrum Basel, CH)
- Michelle Darrow (TPP Labtech, Cambridge, UK)
- Montserrat Fabrega-Ferrer (SBU-CSIC / IRB Barcelona, ES)
- Volodymyr Korkhov (Paul Scherrer Institute / ETH Zurich, CH)
- Stephen Muench (University of Leeds, UK)
- Chiara Rapisarda (IECB and University of Bordeaux, FR / UCB Celltech, Slough, UK)
- Nicolas Reyes (Pasteur Institute, Paris, FR / European Institute of Chemistry and Biology , Bordeaux, FR)
- Andriko Von Kuegelgen (University of Oxford, UK)
- Giulia Weissenberger (CryoSol, Maastricht, NL)
- Qin Yu (Dept of Med, University of Cambridge, MRC-LMB, UK)
Symposium duration: 7th February 2020, 9am-7pm
Please register here: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/Cryo-EM_User_Symposium_2020
Registration deadline: 7th January 2020
Fees: Free of charge
Contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation: A contingent of rooms at the Mille Stelle hotel (Goethestr. 2 and Blumenstr. 54, 69115 Heidelberg) is reserved at the price of 65 EUR - 75 EUR / night. Should you wish to book one of these rooms, please contact the hotel directly via email: email@example.com before 7th January 2020 and mention EMBL Cryo-EM User Symposium.
Following your registration, we will send you more information about ways to arrive to EMBL, and facilities available on site.
Cryo-EM User Symposium Organizing Committee
Martin Beck, Sebastian Eustermann, Wim Hagen, Julia Mahamid, Christoph Müller and Felix Weis.