CCPN workshop NMR Exchange Format (NEF) Tools
30 November 2022
The NMR Exchange Format (NEF) is one of two deposition formats accepted by the BMRB and PDB and is supported by an increasing number of NMR software packages, including XPLOR-NIH and ARIA. We will provide an introduction to NEF files and their advantages, as well as showing you different uses for NEF files, how to manipulate them and how to move data between different programs with NEF files.
- What is the NMR Exchange Format (NEF)?
- Transferring data between CCPN projects using NEF
- Collections in CcpNmr Analysis
- Setting up structure calculations with ARIA/ARIAWeb
- Importing calculation results from ARIA
- Setting up structure calculations with XPLOR-NIH
- Importing calculation results from XPLOR-NIH
- Importing structure validation reports from the wwPDB
- Using NEF files to store Screening Reference data
- Manual editing of NEF files
- Introduction to NEF Pipelines
We will be running the workshop as a regular Zoom session with the opportunity to interact via typed chat, audio, video, screen sharing or breakout rooms. In the past people have also found it helpful to take part together with a local colleague in the same office so as to be able to have someone to interact and troubleshoot with more easily.
Please sign up via our Workshop Registration Form at: